Supporting Support Team

When I ask AVS4YOU users how to improve our service, most of them get confused.

However, I get tons of feedback messages from my customers on the usability of AVS4YOU programs, suggestions on upgrades, problems, customer service, etc. And I have to confess that some of such feedback letters can make my day, and not only my, but my support and developer
colleagues too.

It's not a secret that customers aren't the only ones who need support. AVS4YOU team also needs approval of the work they perform. If we encounter a very negative review, we do experience stress and try to look at all the ways that can improve the situation. Fortunately such reviews are not numerous and we get a lot of  loyal customers.

Today I'd like to share some of my favorites that make me smile every time I read them:

" As usual, thanks for the exception support and follow-through to total satisfaction. You guys have the best product support and products of anyone offering anything close in application. I have had many of my friends download you guys and always tell them to get the full package for life! All the products are absolutely outstanding!"

"¡Felicitaciones por los programas de audio fenomenales! Son sencillos y poderosos. Todas las funciones las uso con mucha frecuencia y mucho gusto."

"Great Software, easy to use and very handy! Got to edit my videos and never regret it. Special thanks to support."

"I find AVS programs really interesting for processing my home made videos. I love wide choice of effects and text presets. Also I use it to burn projects on DVD and writing audio CDs."

"All of your software is outstanding, inexpensive, easy to use.. Low price. Your website is easy to navigate and visually pleasing.... How do you do it? Keep up the incredibly good work - you have me as a customer for life!"

"Hey guys, You’re doing a great job and your business model rocks. I have just hit my mailing list to clients, friends and family steering them to your site and your GREAT set of Apps. recommending they need go no further."

"I've reviewed a number of video converters and have not found one that covers so many formats, with so much customization possibilities as the AVS  Video Converter"

"Love your software. Great job. Great value. Needed to convert and edit some music for a slide show in a hurry for a funeral. :( Your software made the job simple and easy."

"For those who need everything on one bundle AVS is the choice. I've already made mine with no regret."

"I think AVS is vital for students. No matter what difficulties or faults I meet they always respond in easy-to-do instructions so even the computer illiterate may perform. I really appreciate the service"

Still, do you have any suggestions on how to improve AVS4YOU software?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog